This page's main content:
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA
College of Education
Office of Student Services
Graduate Practicum Application
Type the attached application.
- This application is sent directly to the school/agency site for your assignment. Professional appearance is expected. Students in Speech-Language Pathology may specify a school district only. Those in hospital/rehabilitation center practica may rank preferred sites.
- All applications must be submitted to the Office of Student Services, Roskens Hall 204 by February 15, for summer or fall applications and October 1, for spring applications.
- All student teachers and practicum students requesting assignments outside of a district in which they are under contract for employment must complete a criminal background check as part of their student teaching/practicum application. Applications will not be accepted without the required background check documentation.
Please click here to complete your background check.
- For school assignments, students are required to complete the following during the practicum semester:
- Universal precautions training
- Midterm self-evaluation
- Final self- evaluation
- Students completing practicum will be assigned cooperating teachers/supervisors of record. For school assignments, the cooperating teachers/ supervisors of record will be asked to complete a midterm and final evaluation of their practicum students.
- Students enrolled in practicum are expected to check their UNO e-mail accounts for pertinent information related to the practicum experience.
- If you have questions regarding this application or your practicum, please contact your department or the Office of Student Services.
Go to: Graduate Practicum Application