SKIP navigation
College of Education

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Academic Advising Questions:

How do I set up an appointment to meet with an advisor?
Newly admitted students can call (402)554-2717 to schedule an appointment.

Current College of Education students can use this link to schedule an appointment.

How often should I meet with an advisor?
It is recommended that you meet with an advisor once a semester.

How do I enroll for classes?
UNO students use Mavlink to enroll for classes, and a tutorial is avaliable here:

When can I enroll for classes?
Freshmen: Once you have admitted to UNO, you will register for a new student orientation and will be able to enroll for classes with your academic advisor that day.

Transfer Students: Once you have ben admitted to UNO, you will register for a transfer student orientation and call our office at (402) 554-2717 to schedule your first advising appointment at which you will then enroll for classes.

Current Students: Please look at your messages tab in Mavlink to find out when you are elegible to enroll for your next set of classes

How do I find information about course work requirements?
Specific undergraduate course work requirements are located on our website at:

Graduate coursework information can be found on our website at: