INTERNSHIP IN EXERCISE SCIENCE
PROCEDURES FOR INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT
- The student must complete a PE 4910 Internship Application and
a Student Information Form.
- Prior to the deadline for filing the PE 4910 Internship
Application (October 15th for Spring Semester, March 15th for Fall
Semester), the student must meet with the Exercise Science
Internship Coordinator to verify the requirements for PE 4910 have
been met and to check the completeness of all forms.
- The student will be notified by mail of the tentative
- The Student must make an appointment for an interview with the
Worksite Supervisor at the tentative internship site.
- Both student and Worksite Supervisor must notify the Exercise
Science internship coordinator of acceptance of placement by
December 1st for Spring Semester, May 1st for Fall Semester.
- The Exercise Science internship coordinator will notify both
student and Worksite Supervisor of final approval for internship
Return to Internship Index
Return to Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
Return to College of