INTERNSHIP IN EXERCISE SCIENCE
Basic Requirements to be Eligible for PE 4910 Internship
- Prerequisite courses that must be completed prior to enrolling
in PE 4910 include:
- HED 3030 First Aid
- PE 2880 Basic Physiology and Anatomy, PE 2400 and PE 2500 Human Physiology and Anatomy I & II or BIOL 2740 and BIOL 2840 Human Physilogy and Anatomy I & II
- PE 4630 Biomechanics
- PE 4940 Exercise Physiology
- PE 4010 Lab Methods in Exercise Science
- PE 4800 Exercise Leader Practicum
- PE 4900 Practicum University Fitness Program (Only required if in a catalog prior to 2012-2013)
- An overall GPA of 2.5.
- Completion of the Internship Application and Student
Information Form by the stated deadline. Spring Semester deadline
is October 15. Fall Semester Deadline is March 15.
- Current CPR certification.
- Approval of the Exercise Science Internship Coordinator.
Return to Internship Index
Return to Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
Return to College of