1. Hold a B.S. or B.A. in Education with a minimum cumulative
GPA of 3.0
2. Be eligible for appropriate state certification
3. Be available for Summer Session I and II immediately preceding and following the year-long teaching assignment
4. Provide to the university:
a. An official transcript
b. Letter of interest (one page stating your career goals and your reasons for applying to the CADRE Project)
c. A completed CADRE application form
5. Complete application process with participating districts specifying an interest in a CADRE position.
6. Once accepted, CADRE - Special Education teachers must fulfill all requirements to be admitted to the Department of Special Education and Communication Disorders.
Districts are solely responsible
selecting CADRE Teachers
Applications are accepted November through March